modules update, nov '23
a minor update to my modules
i updated my modules again. this isn’t a big update like the others, but rather a smaller one
along with a handful of new modules, i took the time to standardize the layout and metadata of my modules. the “licensed under mit” line in the titles has been removed and replaced with some links to this website. they’re still under the license, i just didn’t want the clause to be right there on the module. by the way, here’s a friendly reminder that the license only applies to modifying and releasing the module under your own name!
i did this because i wanted all of my modules to be easier to use and modify. hopefully i managed to do that :)
thank you, and have a great day!